Drip Irrigation is an extremely efficient method to supply water and nutrients to crops.
When drip irrigation is used with polyethylene mulch, yield increases .
Apple, grapes, banana, sugarcane, cotton, mango, vegetables, flowers..etc, We have different solution for a wide range of different crops.
Advantages of Hyma Drip Irrigation Systems:
- Reduce more than 50% of the water consumption needed compared to sprinkler irrigation.
- Lower operating pressures leads to reduced energy for pumping.
- Diseases may be lessened because plant foliage remains dry.
- Labor and operating costs are generally less, and extensive automation is possible.
- Plant irrigation is precisely targeted as in no water is wasted between rows or other nonproductive areas.
- Field operations such as, harvesting can be done during irrigation because the areas between rows remain dry, resulting in better weed control and lower production costs.
- Fertilizers efficiency is increased by 30% when they used within the drip irrigation system.
- Soil erosion and nutrient leaching can be reduced
- Crop grows consistently, healthier and matures fast
Min. Dripper Spacing:
Max Dripper Spacing: