Our Greenhouse Film is a Co-extruded Polyethylene multilayer film made from special Grades and additives that ensure delivering the requested properties and a suitable environment for the crops.
Why use Greenhouse Film in Agriculture:
- To protect crops from harsh weather conditions including rain and wind
- To control the temperature thus allowing to enhance certain features of the crops.
- To Substitute Nickel – Quencher by HALS
- To be able to harvest the Crops earlier
- To obtain higher yields film
What are the Functional Features for our Greenhouse Film?
- Good elasticity, high tear resistance, containment of heat during night and high long lasting mechanical properties with slight deterioration over time.
- Transparency to the sunlight in the visible light range especially in photosynthetic activity range (400 – 700 nm).
- Can be either 1 or 3 layers depending on the application.
- Can live up to 4 seasons depending on the thickness of film used